How to Play War of Bets
Here we explain how to play War of Bets from Bet Games TV.
The game is easy to learn. Two cards are dealt, one to the player and one to the dealer. The side with the highest value of the card wins.
A is the highest value card while 2 is the lowest. If both sides get the same card value, there is a ‘war’.
Below you’ll find the steps you need to follow:
Step 1: Place your bets
Start by placing a bet if the player or dealer side will get the highest card value or if there will be “war (both sides get the same card value).
You can also place side bets. These include bets on suits, values, and colors. You can read more on the bet options further down this article.
In total, there are 25 outcomes to choose from. You can see all the odds (which are fixed) and your possible win on the screen while playing.
Step 2: Dealer deals the first cards
The dealer deals the first card to the player’s side. The odds are then updated.
You can place additional bets at any time during the game. So, if you want to bet more after your card is dealt, go ahead.
Step 3: Dealer deals the second cards
The dealer gets the second card and the results are displayed. If you win, the returns are paid out instantly.
Another round starts automatically and you can play again, if you want to.
You can check the video below on how to play War of Bets:
- Dealer – You bet that the dealer will receive the highest card
- Player – You bet that the player will receive the highest card
- War – You bet that the dealer and player will receive the same card value
- Red – You bet if the Dealer or Player will get a red card
- Black – You bet if the Dealer or Player will get a black card
- Club – You bet if the Dealer or Player will get a Club card
- Diamond – You bet if the Dealer or Player will get a Diamond card
- Heart – You bet if the Dealer or Player will get a Heart card
- Spade – You bet if the Dealer or Player will get a Spade card
- 8 – Dealers or Players card will be 8
- Less than 8 – Dealers or Players card will be less than 8
- More than 8 – Dealers or Players card will be more than 8
- J, Q, K – Dealers or Players card will J, Q, K
- PIP card – Dealers or Players card will be A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10
|Dealer gets Red||1.76|
|Dealer gets Black||2.06|
|Player gets Red||1.76|
|Player gets Black||2.06|
|Dealer gets Club||4.14|
|Dealer gets Diamond||3.62|
|Dealer gets Heart||3.31|
|Dealer gets Spade||4.29|
|Player gets Club||4.14|
|Player gets Diamond||3.62|
|Player gets Heart||3.31|
|Player gets Spade||4.29|
|Dealer gets 8||10.00|
|Dealer gets less than 8||2.00|
|Dealer gets more than 8||2.19|
|Player gets 8||10.00|
|Player gets less than 8||1.97|
|Player gets more than 8||2.24|
|Dealer get (J, Q, K)||7.00|
|Dealer gets PIP||1.10|
War of Bets Strategy
Bet on player or dealer
The player and dealer bets give you almost a 50/50 chance of winning. Therefore, you are more likely to win on these options.
Place bets before game round
War of Bets allows you to place bets before or during the game round. Before the round begins, the odds are fixed. So, it’s the best time to place your bets.
The odds change after the game round begins just like in Online Baccarat.
Avoid war option
You must have noticed that the war bet offers the highest payout. This makes it tempting to wager on. However, the chance of winning is very low. If you want to stand a better chance, avoid betting on war.
What is the Minimum Bet in War of Bets?
The minimum and maximum bet limits are determined by each online casino.
What is the RTP in War of Bets?
The RTP in War of Bets is 95%.