How to Buy Lottery Tickets Online in Delhi
Buying online lottery tickets in Delhi is very simple once you have shortlisted the lottery website. Here are the steps you will follow.
- Scroll to find the lottery you wish to pick. As you click on it, the tickets will appear before you.
- Choose the numbers on the ticket depending on the lottery you have chosen. You can also choose bonus numbers if the lottery offers them.
- Tick the Draw days; you can pick all or one.
- Choose the duration for which you want to participate. For example, you can participate in Powerball for 1-52 weeks or wish to go for an ongoing subscription.
- Check the jackpot prize and tick if you have an extra game to participate in, stake multiplier if any.
- Add if you have any promo code.
- Buy instantly or add to the cart to make the payment later.
- Choose an appropriate payment method to buy the ticket.
Online Lottery Ticket Prices in Delhi
|Powerball||₹300||Monday, Wednesday, Saturday|
|Mega Millions||₹300||Tuesday, Friday|
|Cricket Lotto||₹320||Wednesday, Friday, Sunday|
|Spain La Primitiva||₹ 250||Monday, Thursday, Saturday|
How to Check Delhi Online Lottery Result
When you play online, you can check the results directly on your account at the online lottery sites you play at. Here’s how to check the Delhi online lottery result:
- Log in to your account.
- Open your lottery page.
- Navigate to ‘Results’.
- Add your numbers and the draw day.
- Hit Check to reveal the result.
Are There Any Free Online Lottery Tickets in Delhi?
No, you cannot claim free online lottery tickets in Delhi. All lottery tickets have a designated price, and you need to purchase them to participate in the games.
Is Lottery Legal in Delhi?
However, online lottery is not considered illegal in Delhi. The Lotteries (Regulation) Act of 1998 governs the legality of lottery in India, and since online lottery is not mentioned in the laws, you can play at online lottery sites in this state.
Can I Play the Delhi Dhamaka Lottery?
No, you cannot play the Delhi Dhamaka lottery as it is outlawed due to the ban on physical lotteries.