Payment Methods Available for Indian Gamblers
- Visa – This is one of the most popular payment methods in India and all over the world. VISA is India’s favourite payment solution for online casinos in India. Withdrawal time is between 1-5 days. Withdrawal is free. Visa is one of the most trusted Credit/Debit cards around.
- MasterCard – The second most popular method of payment for Indian gamblers. Withdrawal time is between 1-5 days. Withdrawal is free.
- American Express – American Express, popularly known as AMEX is a safe means of withdrawal, but not as popular as VISA and MasterCard. Withdrawal time is between 1-5 days. Withdrawal fee may vary from casino. Note that only a small number of casinos use it as a withdrawal method.
- PayPal – It is quite popular and a very easy way to deposit and withdraw casino winnings. Withdrawal time is within 24hrs. Withdrawal is free. PayPal is a type of E-wallet payment.
- Paysafecard – This is a payment method that is quite safe and easy to use. At this moment, it is not possible to withdraw your winnings via this payment method. It is also not popular among Indian gamblers, however it is quite safe. It is a form of E-Wallet.
- Entropay – Entropay is an E-wallet but is not highly recommended amongst Indian gamblers because of its high withdrawal fees compared to other e-wallets. However many Indian gamblers still withdraw their winnings via this method. Withdrawal time is 3-5 business days. A fee of 1.95% would be charged anytime you withdraw from online betting sites. You would be charged £3 when you want to return your money to your personal Debit/Credit card from your Entropay account. Withdrawal time is within hours.
- Skrill – Skrill e-wallet is gaining a huge popularity among Indian gamblers. Withdrawal is free. Withdrawal time is within 24 hours. Note that many casino bonuses are not eligible if you deposit with skrill.
- Neteller – Neteller e-wallet is among the most popular payment methods by Indian gamblers. Withdrawal is free and issued within 12 hours. Note that many bonuses are not eligible if you deposit with Neteller
- ecoPayz – This is one of the most trusted e-Wallets among Indian gamblers. Withdrawal period is between 1-3 days and withdrawal is free.
- MuchBetter – Withdrawal time is between 15 minutes – 3 business days. Withdrawal fee of 1% could be deducted from your winnings. It is a form of e-Wallet and payment App. It is not widely known like other e-Wallets like skrill, Neteller and others.
- Safetypay– One of the safest payment methods and known to Indian gamblers. It is not possible to withdraw winnings via this method. It is a non-card payment method which enables online cash payments and bank transfers.
- Astropay – Astropay is a very popular e-Wallet among Indian gamblers. It doesn’t currently have a Withdrawal for Indian players. However, you could use it to deposit.
- PaymentlQ – This is a payment software solution and relatively new. You might not deal directly with PaymentIQ to make withdrawals or make deposits. This happens because this platform works with the backend of online casinos.
- Bitcoin – Bitcoin is the most popular payment method amongst all cryptocurrencies. Not many Indian casinos offer Bitcoin as payment method, but the ones that do are worth checking out.
- Paytm – This is a popular payment option for Indian gamblers. It’s free to use and withdrawals are fast.
How To Deposit Money on Indian Online Casinos
Deposit using credit card
- Register on the online casino.
- Click in on the banking section.
- Select the particular Credit card.
- Add you credit card details, amount and approve payment.
Deposit using E-Wallets
- Make sure you have funds and that your desired e-Wallet account is active.
- Go to the Cashier section of the online casino and select your preferred e-wallet payment method
- Put in your necessary details and choose the amount of cash you wish to deposit.
- Start the transfer and return to the Cashier area to check whether it’s gone through.
- Wait for your funds to arrive in your online casino account.
Deposit using Bank Transfer
- Go to the payment section on the online casino and search for the bank transfer option
- Enter the necessary payment information.
- You might have to wait a few days for the bank to confirm payment and the casino to receive it.
- Once the transfer is completed you will get an confirmation email from the casino.
Deposit using SMS
- On the online casino, click in on banking.
- Select a phone casino payment method.
- Enter your desired amount to deposit.
- Then put in your phone number
- Wait to receive a verification code as a text message.
- You will receive an SMS with confirmation and details.
How To Withdraw Money on Indian Online Casinos
To withdraw money from an online casino simply follow the steps below:
- Click in on banking section
- Select “withdrawals”
- Choose your prefered withdrawal method. Make sure you have verified it before.
- Select amount and withdraw.
Payment Gateways for Online Casino
Sometimes, it could be quite complex to deposit money to offshore online casinos via regular bank transfers as some banks in India do not enable this. This makes payment gateways such as E-wallets as the solutions.
E-Wallets are quite easy to use and you are sometimes free of any fees for deposit or withdrawal. Your bank details are also kept secure to a considerable extent. Plus, you get your winnings within a matter of hours.
There are different payment gateways like Neteller, skrill, money broker, paypal and others.
Cash on Delivery
Online Casinos like 1xbet offer cash on delivery. It is designed for customers that do not have bank accounts but still wish to bet.
First, when you are logged into your account, choose a CoD as a payment method and provide your address details. The 1xMan will appear at your doorstep so you could make a cash deposit to your online account.
Cash on Delivery is available to those only Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai.