How to Get Astropay Card in India
To be able to purchase an AstroPay card in India, you first need to set up an Astropay account. Follow the steps below to get your Astropay card so you can use it for funding your online accounts.
- Visit the Astropay website or use the app to complete the registration form.
- Once you have registered successfully, you’ll be able to choose from cards of various amounts. The Astropay cards range from $25 to $500, which is between ₹1,700 to ₹34,600. You can select the amount that suits you best.
- The next step requires you to choose a method of payment to fund the AstroPay card. Thankfully, you can fund your card in Rupees. Select from casino payment methods such as Neteller, Bank Transfer, and other standard Indian methods.
- Receive your Astropay card through email or the AstroPay app. Do not forget that this is a virtual card, so you will not get a physical one. Your virtual card will come with a 16 digit number as well as a CVV security code just like a physical card.
- Remember that your virtual card will only be valid for one year from the date it was issued to you.
What Is Astropay Card?
AstroPay is a virtual prepaid card. You can buy virtual cards ranging from $25 to $500, directly from Astropays website or app. These virtual cards can then be used as regular deposit cards when you shop or bet online. The cards come with 16 digits, just like any other debit card.
Is Astropay Legal to Use in India?
Yes. You can legally use Astropay in India.
Pros and Cons of Astropay card
|✅ Zero payment rejections
|❌ No cash withdrawals
|✅ Widely accepted in India
|❌ Low range of currencies
|✅ Instant payments
Can I Withdraw Money From Astropay Card?
You can’t withdraw cash money from an Astropay card. Astropay is a virtual card and do not issue debit cards.
Astropay Card Fees
Creating an account with AstroPay free and no annual maintenance fee or card fees are charged.
Download the Astropay Card App
While you can easily use the Astropay website, you can also get the AstroPay card app on mobile. The app is available for download on Google Play (Android) or Apple App Store (iOS). Download the mobile app and select a service that you would like to use.
With the Astropay app, you can make deposits, access the Astro Card service, and so much more.
What is the ID number in Astropay?
Your Astropay ID number is the unique 16 digit number that comes with your Astropay card.