What Is ecoPayz?
ecoPayz is an e-wallet payment service that allows you to receive, send and spend money worldwide. It is available in over 45 currencies, including Indian Rupees. EcoPayz also offers a debit card, known as ecoCard and a virtual payment card, which you can easily use to make online payments.
This e-wallet prides itself on safe and secure payments. The company is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to provide electronic money services to the UK and all over the world, including India.
EcoPayz is an ideal payment method for online casinos as you are using a bank card that is not connected to your main bank account. You won’t risk hackers accessing your bank details and your Indian bank won’t find out about your transactions.
How to Set Up an ecoPayz Account
Setting up your ecoPayz account is quite easy and straightforward. You don’t need a bank account or credit check. Just follow the steps below:
- Visit the ecoPayz website and click on the taskbar. Then click on ‘Sign Up’.
- Provide your user details such as Username, Email Address, Password, Country, language, and preferred currency.
- Move to the Personal Information space below and fill out the required fields such as first and last name, birth information, residence information and phone number. You must then agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Log in using your details and verify your account. Fill out the information provided by choosing the ‘upgrade for free’ option.
How to Deposit and Withdraw With ecoPayz
Deposit money to your EcoPayz account:
- Register a free account on ecoPayz.
- Go to the “Deposit” section.
- Choose the amount you wish to deposit.
- Choose preferred deposit method. You can fund your ecoPayz account using Mastercard, Visa, local deposit options and international bank transfer.
Use EcoPayz to deposit money on online casinos:
- Login to your online casino account.
- Click on the “Deposit” section.
- Insert the amount you wish to deposit.
- Enter your username and password and press “submit”.
Withdraw money from an online casino to your EcoPayz account:
- Login to your online casino account and go to “Withdraw” under “Cashier/Banking”.
- Insert the withdrawal amount and select ecoPayz as payment method.
Withdraw money from your EcoPayz account to your bank account:
- Login to your ecoPayz account.
- Go to “Withdraw” section under “Spending and Withdraw”.
- To withdraw from ecoPayz to your bank account, you simply have to enter your bank account details. But make sure your bank accepts wire transfers before doing so.
Pros and Cons of ecoPayz
|✅ ecoPayz provides swift deposits and withdrawals||❌ Conversion fees are charged in Euros, which may be high|
|✅ Safe and secure payment method||❌ Withdrawing large amounts will require verification of your details|
|✅ You can withdraw your money without sending it to your bank account by using your ecoCard|
The currency conversion rate on ecoPayz is 2.99 percent charged in Euros.
When you opt-in for the ecoPayz credit card, using the credit card to deposit money is charged between 1.69% to 6.00% in addition to 19.43 Rupees.
If an account is dormant for one year, maintaining it will be charged at 116.59 Rupees per month (for those wishing to operate a full-time ecoAccount).
|ecoPayz Credit Card||1.69% to 6.00% (Plus 19.43 INR)|
Is ecoPayz Safe to Use in India?
Yes, ecoPayz is one of the safest and fastest payment services in India. Many vendors, casinos, and retailers are partnered with ecoPayz for payment solutions.
How Can I Get a Virtual Card?
You can apply for a virtual card if you have an account with ecoPayz. If approved, your virtual card will be issued at a charge of 1.80 Euros. Currency conversion on the card remains at 2.99%, while cash services are processed at 4.00% and a minimum of 0.80 Euros.