What is UPI?
Unified Payments Interface, referred to as UPI for short is a popular payment system in India. It is a mobile solution that connects with all major banks in India, including more than a hundred commercial banks. The system merges different bank accounts into one mobile application, offering the features of all banks.
UPI is used to make payments for utilities, business transactions, donations, online casinos, and many more.
UPI can be used with all major banks in India
It is easy to make use of UPI on online casino. All you need to start is a UPI ID (a virtual payment address).
How to Deposit Money on Casinos with UPI?
Making payments with UPI on casinos is simple, even if it is your first time. Here are the simple steps to follow:
- Locate and register on a casino that accepts UPI
- Go to the cashier section of the site and choose the deposit option
- Select UPI as your preferred deposit method
- Enter the amount you want to pay and follow the instructions shown
- Enter the requested details and confirm payment on your mobile banking app
How to Withdraw with UPI?
Withdrawals are also as easy as making deposits. If you’re sure that you have met the casinos’ conditions for withdrawal, take the following steps:
- Log in to the casino and go to the cashier section
- Choose withdrawal
- Select UPI as your withdrawal method
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Enter your bank details. This includes your account number, the 11 digits IFSC code.
- Click on withdraw
Fees with UPI
The NPCI charges ₹0.50 for each transaction made with UPI. Then, some casinos also charge extra fees for UPI. You have to check your casino’s payment terms to find out specific details.
How to Sign up for UPI
- Don’t have a UPI account? No need to worry. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to sign up for UPI.
- Download the UPI banking application. You can get this from App Stores or your bank’s website.
- Create your profile on the app. You will be required to enter details like name, virtual ID, and password.
- Go to the ‘Add/Link/Manage Bank Account’ option.
- Connect your bank and account number with the virtual ID.
Is it Safe to Use UPI in Casinos?
Yes, it is safe to use UPI on trusted casinos. All the casinos listed in this guide are safe for gaming.
How Long Does it Take to Withdraw Money from Casinos with UPI?
It could take up to 3 days to receive funds from casinos using UPI.
How Long Does it Take to Deposit Money with UPI?
It is usually instant or within 30 minutes on most casinos.
Is it Legal to Use UPI for Online Casinos in India?
Yes, it is completely legal. UPI is a legitimate service that can only be used on licensed and regulated casinos.